BASIC PROJECTED PROJECT RESULTS
1. Pilot facility for demonstration of BAT * (BAT is the best available technology) for handling organic livestock products.
2. An increase in the share of utilized and used livestock product ** of cattle ** (cattle - cattle) in the Priozersky district up to 80%.
3. 30% reduction in negative environmental impact.
4. An interactive tool for monitoring the handling of waste products at enterprises of the Leningrad Region and coordinating the use of organic fertilizers.
5. Production and use of more than 3 million tons per year of high-quality organic fertilizers in the Leningrad Region.
6. A ready-made plan for the technological and technical re-equipment of agricultural enterprises in accordance with the requirements of Russian and international environmental legislation with the prospect of switching to BAT by 2025.
7. Training of more than 150 specialists and representatives of target groups of the Leningrad Region on best practices in the field of agricultural environmental safety and the use of BAT when handling waste products, improving their professional skills and competencies.